- This event has passed.
Fall Clean-Up Day 2022
October 29 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 amFree
Fall Clean Up on Saturday, October 29th starting at 7:00 a.m.
Our crews will make one pass through each neighborhood. To ensure pick up please have your yard waste out to your curb the night before, Friday, October 28th. We will not pick up after 10/29 so please be understanding of our crew.
- Acceptable items: Only yard waste which includes leaves, grass, brush, and garden waste will be accepted. Must be able to be handled by one person. Any other items or garbage will be left behind.
- Brush size is limited to 3 inches in diameter and 4 feet in length or smaller. Anything larger will be left behind. Twigs and brush must be bundled.
- Unacceptable items: Large piles of tree trimmings, bagged mulch, heavy bags that cannot be handled by one person, un-twined brush bundles exceeding 3” in diameter and 4’ in length.
- Only paper bags or certified compostable bags that comply with Carver County and the City of Chaska regulations (see www.rethinkrecycling.com for more information) will be accepted.
- Location – along your curb
- Yard was in non-compliant bags will not be picked up. You may bring it to the Athletic Park (725 W. 1st Street, Chaska) yourself where you will be responsible for emptying the bags yourself.
Visit Chaska Cleanup Day for their guidelines: https://www.chaskamn.gov/564/Chaska-Cleanup-Day
- October 29
7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Jonathan Association
- (952) 448-4700